70cms UHF 25w DM 4600 MotoTrbo codeplug

Home forums Code plugs 70cms UHF 25w DM 4600 MotoTrbo codeplug

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Hax Hax 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Author

M0KSP

Participant

Just downloaded – the 25wat code plug from this site! can any one tell me if it’s all up to date! thanks.. Karl – M0KSP

Hax
    Hax

Keymaster

Hi Karl, I don’t know how up to date it is i’m afraid,  i would guess the contact list will likely be a few weeks old – but i have not checked to see how recent it is,   I may well check and update it myself this weekend if i get chance, but as i was not the one who uploaded it, nor do i have a 25w DM4600 to try it in, it may be different to mine. I ask anyone who uploads a codeplug – either containing revisions or new features, frequencies or tweaks – to document the codeplug features please, and describe to help other users to decide whether its what or has features they are looking for here in the Codeplug forum If i get chance – i shall upload the revised & checked version in here soon, and describe it, unless anyone else beats me to it, – which would please me a lot  🙂 Hope this will be of some help Karl..

Hax
    Hax

Keymaster

i just uploaded a recent 25w DM4600 codeplug – its as up to date as it can be, with the freshest contact list in too, more details on the next forum post Karl.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.