New to DMR

Home forums DMR question time. New to DMR

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by M6DHV M6DHV 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Author

M0KSP

Participant

<p>A quick hello, just to say i’m new to DMR been with dstar from day one!! Time to try DMR – hope the forum gets used more!! karl – M0KSP</p>

Hax
    Hax

Keymaster

Hi Karl – Welcome to our little site here, and Thanks for saying HI  Hopefully you’ll find some of the articles useful, interesting or maybe even a little entertaining, do feel free to write a post, or review some Digi type kit or sell some radio gear or just discuss anything !

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by Hax Hax.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by Hax Hax.

2e0dxo
    2e0dxo

Keymaster

Hi Karl and welcome to the site. I hope you find the information useful.

2E0TCN

Participant

Hello anybody! I have found the MBARS most useful for my initiation into DMR. My real problem is that I live in Eichmond North Yorkshire and suffer from lack of repeater and hills! Many people have tried to help with suggestions on another group, but unfortunately, it seems to boil down to those two hated terms. If anyone else has ideas, I would be most grateful for any input. The only thing that I have not tried yet, is a beam, and I may very well give this,a try shortly. I have a DP3600, but it hasn’t said anything yet, and I am not too optimistic about the future. My closest repeater appears to be Keighley…………any advance on that, or ideas, or help, or anything”……………pleeeeeeeaaaaaasssssssseeeee!

2e0dxo
    2e0dxo

Keymaster

Welcome to the group. Sorry i don’t have any words of advice for you. However maybe when our repeater is up and running it may be accessible to you with a external antenna. Hopefully someone else may pop up and give you some help.

Regards

Paul

2E0TCN

Participant

Thanks Paul.Very encouraging. I will wait optimistically!.

Kind regards,

Colin

M6DHV
    M6DHV

Participant

Just got logged in for the 1st time on this forum…Hi there world 🙂    been playing dmr for just over a month now…Not much been going on local bay chat , perhaps I am just going on at the wrong time…Any ways gonna have a play around with my code plug and try not to destroy my handie  ..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.